Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-19

LOST Empty
PostSubject: LOST   LOST EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 1:47 pm

I'm sorry Shadow, but I HAD to make this topic. It's supposed to be film AND tv isn't it?

Aaaaanyways, on with the proper post. This is most prbably the greatest show on television, if there's anything better than it, then I havent seen it. Before watching it, everybody thinks "ZOMGWTFBBQ they're on a f***ing island for f***s sake, how the f*** do you make a decent f***ing plot outta that? f***tards." Well I was like that, and ZOMGWTFBBQ I was shocked. It has a hell load of mysteries, and its fair share of "soap opera" stlye drama in there as well. The flashbacks you see in every episode (barring the first 2) really help to get to know a character. OK, granted, the first season starts off a little slow, but the second is most probably the best outta the lot. season 3 starts off kinda slow, but it gets into gear pretty quickly, i prefferred the end of season 3 to the beginning of season 2. None of you will actually get that until you watch, so I strongly reccommend you go out to blockbusters or something and buy the damned season box sets.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 163
Humor : comedy, duh

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 2:38 pm

your not exctly selling it, are you?
Back to top Go down
http://ifod.heavenforum.com
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:25 am

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 163
Humor : comedy, duh

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:52 am

When you want to get someone to watch something you say
"ZOMG ZOMG IT'S BRILLIANT!! YOU MUST WATCH IT some bits are slow but it's AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://ifod.heavenforum.com
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:58 am

I'm just giving an honest opinion. It IS the best show on television, but I do admit that it is a little slow at times.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:15 pm

The BEST? I dont think you've got the qualifications to make a decision on that >.>
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Actually, I think youll find that there are MANY MANY people who agree with me, LOST has been voted the best show of its type many times.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Well, thats very nice, but no-one can vote "best show" because there are so many varying opinions of something. Lost, you either love it or hate it. I bet theres as many people who hate it as love it, but you don't know that, and neither do i for that matter. You can't vote something the best. You can maybe say: The Best IN MY OPINION.
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:35 pm

To be honest, i see your point. However, I think that most people with more than half a brain gathered that it was in my opinion, considering it was MY post. If it were in your post, the I would have deduced that it was YOUR opinion, not olivers. People aren't THAT stupid.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Well, it seemed to me like you were saying: This is the BEST EVAR. WATCH THIS IS IT IS BETTER DAN EVERYTHING ELSE. (not in those exact words of course)
As long as you see where i'm coming from though, its all right.
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:46 pm

I dot see where your coming from. However, in the sam post that I said "It IS the best show on television" then I also sai that I'm giving an honest OPINION.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Well, i should let you know, i skim read and miss important points normally, which can make me look like a fool later on... so... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:51 pm

It's OK, I do that sometimes lol.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Ya know, ive screwed up on tests by not reading properly... i seriously need to learn to do so >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Empty

Back to top Go down

LOST
Page 1 of 1