Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soul Calibur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 am

I think i spelt it right >.<
Anyway, this is a game which is rather like tekken and all those other fighting games. ITs 2 people, put in a small map, and have to fight to the death. It is rather addicting, and the campaign mode has a lot of extra things to consider, like bomb mode (one of you has a bomb, and you hit the other person to get it off you, and whoever has it when the time runs out loses) and dungeons and stuff. At any rate, i pwn at it, and have been undefeatable for about a year now. (not that many people play it anymore. It seriously needs online play >.>)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 163
Humor : comedy, duh
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 am

BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER
i'm jealous, soul calibur 4 is coming out for 360 and ps3, us wiiers get soul calibur legends
Back to top Go down
http://ifod.heavenforum.com
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:18 am

bwahahahahahaaaaa... don worry, you can play on ma xbox, and i can play on your wii, fair do's?
Back to top Go down
iwilleatyou_93
Forum Cat
Forum Cat

Number of posts : 49
Location : in some occult club somewhere doing something veeeeery strange o_0 involving blood and teeth and blo
Humor : sanguine OH SHAKESPEARE REFERENCE, BURRRRN
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:04 pm

i played this at h.d's, and i was addicted. it's better than tekken, but i think it get's boring after a bit... decent though... the new mortal kombat's are way better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Calibur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity forum of doom :: IFOD :: Gaming-
Jump to: