Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why the locked bit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Why the locked bit? Empty
PostSubject: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:10 am

Whats the point in having a part of the forum locked? Why not just delete it untill February whenever? And why is it locked to then anyway?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 163
Humor : comedy, duh
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:12 am

you will have to wait and see, and i'm moving this to misc
Back to top Go down
http://ifod.heavenforum.com
Josie-chan
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
Josie-chan

Female
Number of posts : 37
Humor : well, things that are funny GENERALLY.

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 1:22 pm

i am intrigued by the mystery.
woooo the pretty lights of mystery!!!
cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_sailor_mars
Shadow
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 163
Humor : comedy, duh

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 1:26 pm

finally
Back to top Go down
http://ifod.heavenforum.com
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Just tell us, it'll be a lot easier >.>
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male
Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:24 pm

No. Theonly thing making is NOT easy is all you ppl asking about it. So shut up.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:25 pm

... but im curious... >.>
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Well thats just tough 'taters cos im not telling you. Mainly because shadow is the only one who knows. But I wouldnt tell you if i did.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Lol...
You suck...
>.>
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:41 pm

hudabigbadwolf wrote:
STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOUR OPINION ONTO OTHER PEOPLE BURNED BURNED BURNED LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN MIND UP >.> >.> >.>

Yeah. I was getting pissed off at seeing the same post all over the forums, so I decided to use it against you. It's damned annoying.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:43 pm

... lol whut?
When did i post that even once?
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:44 pm

....You didnt, I was taking the mick. You posted things SIMILAR to this, so I exploited it.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Ah, ok. But that last post of mine wan't even trying to force an opinion... it was more of a "lol.. you suck *playful punch*" As in, "Fine then, i dont hold anything against you since you dont know anyway"
Now i'm reconsidering holding anything against you >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the locked bit?   Why the locked bit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the locked bit?
Page 1 of 1