Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How many stars out of 5?
HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_lcap0%HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_lcap0%HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_lcap40%HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_lcap60%HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-19

HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Empty
PostSubject: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Ok, once I saw the gaming section, I just HAD to make this thread. CTR happpens to be the ONE racing game for the PS1 that is easy to play, and so SO addictive, like all the other original Crash games, and I absolutely love it. So yeah, what do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 163
Humor : comedy, duh

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 1:46 pm

i think it's BRILLAINT, but i'm not much good at racing games, now final fantsy, THAT'S a game
Back to top Go down
http://ifod.heavenforum.com
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 1:55 pm

I played Final Fantasy XII on the PS2, but never really got into it... anyways, we're on the THIRD POST, and we're already off topic? Btw, if anyone reckons they can beat me at CTR, then I'll be watching this space for challenges!

Bring it on bitches.
Back to top Go down
jessca
Wanderer
Wanderer

Female
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:27 pm

hmm. that's the only ps1 crash game i've never played :/ any good?
i suck at racing tbqh Razz
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:30 pm

jessca wrote:
any good?

The 100% 5/5 rating speaks for itself.

BTW, if you've never played it, think of it as Mario Kart, only much MUCH better.
Back to top Go down
jessca
Wanderer
Wanderer

Female
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:34 pm

i doubt it's better than mario kart. though that depends on whether you're talking about the gamecube or ds version :/
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:36 pm

ggled wrote:
jessca wrote:
any good?

The 100% 5/5 rating speaks for itself.

BTW, if you've never played it, think of it as Mario Kart, only much MUCH better.

sorry to break it to you, there has been TWO votes
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Well yeah, but its still 100%.

And in reply to jess' comment, it is better than Mario Kart for the DS (I haven't played the Gamecube version)
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:52 am

jessca wrote:
i doubt it's better than mario kart. though that depends on whether you're talking about the gamecube or ds version :/
Well, im not sure whether its better, but this came out for PS1, while mario is DS and gamecube, so it isnt really fair to compare them, although im sure it would beat them anyway, but by a close margin.
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:07 am

hudabigbadwolf wrote:
im sure it would beat them anyway, but by a close margin.

CTR is way better than Mario Kart. It's much easier to get into, and its really really addictive. You just can't beat Naughty Dog if you want a good game.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:09 am

No, its not that much better, they're essentially the same, cept on CTR you get speed boost whoring >.>
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:10 am

you're just saying that 'cos you lost
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:13 am

No, im saying that because they are essentially the same. You race around a map and pick up boxes which contain things to attack your enemies with. Each have extra features, like the apples in CTR (i know they're not apples, but they look like that >.>) and the custom cars and stuff on Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:19 am

Yeah, but the fact still remains, this is a game for the PS1, when things like custom cars were very difficult to program. While there aren't so many bells and whistles attached to Crash Team Racing, Naughty Dog took this game and did everything they could with it. To be honest, they did a hella good job.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 am

Im not saying they didn't, im saying that it can even hold its own against the newer games. THIS IS A COMPLIMENT.

Btw: Its not that hard to devolop custom cars, in fact, its easier than most of the programming in the game =P
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:21 am

Right, gotcha Wink
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:23 am

On another note:

W00T, FIRST 2-PAGE TOPIC :O
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 am

HOORAY!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:28 am

At this rate it's gonna be the first three page aswell
(spam it for that purpose and BAM) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:29 am

Aye Aye, forum Jesus Very Happy

*Salutes*
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:31 am

HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! 38197-spam

Sorry, couldn't resist ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:33 am

don't tempt me..
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:34 am

TEMPT TEMPT TEMPT

HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! 38197-spam
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am

ok, thats it, no admin status for you
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 am

Get back on fricken' topic people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!   HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOORAY FOR CRASH TEAM RACING!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity forum of doom :: IFOD :: Gaming-
Jump to: