Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rant about Stormbreaker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Rant about Stormbreaker Empty
PostSubject: Rant about Stormbreaker   Rant about Stormbreaker EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:47 am

Dont worry, its short.

Ok, i only watched the first 10 minutes, but it was enough to piss me off.
Firstly, it starts off in a school, with Alex making a speech and some random action scenes with his uncle. This spoilt the whole beggining as you knew what his uncle was a spy straight away, while in the book, you have to wait a find out. Also, it shows him very unpopuler and stuff, which is jsut stupid, i've read all the books and i know he isn't maybe populer, but he isnt unpopuler either. Not only that, afterwards it shows him being rejected by Sabrina, WHO DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP UNTILL THE 4th or 5th book, and in them she likes him instantly. I just stopped watching after that. They managed to slaughter the awesome books in 10 mins. Congrats, you little stupid Film Producers. Burn in Hell.
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rant about Stormbreaker   Rant about Stormbreaker EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 am

hudabigbadwolf wrote:
stupid Film Producers.

The ONLY reason im not completely flaming them right now is because the author of all the Alex Rider books (Anthony Horowitz, for those who don't know) helped with the films production. While I grant it WAS an absolutely shit flim comapred to the awesomeness of the books, I cannot bring myself to completely slag off the author.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!

PostSubject: Re: Rant about Stormbreaker   Rant about Stormbreaker EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:54 am

i know he helped... and i cant believe he did what he did. Still, he is still producing epic books, so he cant have lost all sanity. If i could meet him right know, i'd say NEVER help another film and stick with writing.
Back to top Go down
iwilleatyou_93
Forum Cat
Forum Cat

Number of posts : 49
Location : in some occult club somewhere doing something veeeeery strange o_0 involving blood and teeth and blo
Humor : sanguine OH SHAKESPEARE REFERENCE, BURRRRN
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rant about Stormbreaker   Rant about Stormbreaker EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:09 am

i used to like alex rider. how mistaaaaken i was. it's so damn cheesy and crap! no, for those who like anthony horowitz, try the diamond brothers, or the power of five (ravens gate, evil star, nightrise)
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rant about Stormbreaker   Rant about Stormbreaker EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 am

THE POWER OF FIVE ROCKS!!!!!!!

afro
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

PostSubject: Re: Rant about Stormbreaker   Rant about Stormbreaker EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Hell yeh, i only hope that if they are made into films they're aren't fucked up as well >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant about Stormbreaker   Rant about Stormbreaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant about Stormbreaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity forum of doom :: IFOD :: TV/Film-
Jump to: