Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red Hot Chilli's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:03 am

This is the place for discussing everything Red Hot Chilli related, possibly one of the greatest bands of all time.
My personal favourite songs are basically all the ones from "By The Way" (CONSPIRACY!!!! IT SAYS "THE WAY"!!!! >.> <.<) and "Californication".
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:04 am

I've never really listened to the Chillis, all ive heard was Tim's amazing rendition of the beginning of calaforniacation picked on his violin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 163
Humor : comedy, duh

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:05 am

don't even get me started on my fav chilli bands, i have loads, most from californication and stadium arcadium
Back to top Go down
http://ifod.heavenforum.com
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:05 am

Stadium Arcadium was all right, but i much prefer their older music than that.
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:09 am

I guess I'd have to listen to some of their songs to give an honest opinion about them, but I prefer "older" music, so im not entirely sure what to make of them. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:12 am

They have some old songs, they've been around ages. Check out "Mothers Milk" or "Blood, Sex, Sugar, Magic" They're rather old, and rule ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

Male

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:14 am

blood sugar sex magic is newer than most, as shown by it's use of too amny genres in one song, which is why i like the older one's
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:23 am

OK, I'll get Oliver to stick some in the ol' sharing folder on msn later, my interents kinda slow atm.
Back to top Go down
Josie-chan
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
Josie-chan

Female
Number of posts : 37
Humor : well, things that are funny GENERALLY.

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:45 pm

wow first post Very Happy >is excited<
the chillis rock!
and californiacation is probably one of my favourites too, but snow (hey oh) and storm in a teacup are also sehr coolio.
cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_sailor_mars
Shadow
Admin

Male

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:57 pm

yes, yes, yes, they are all in my chilli song favs, among many others, chilli's ROCK
Back to top Go down
iwilleatyou_93
Forum Cat
Forum Cat

Number of posts : 49
Location : in some occult club somewhere doing something veeeeery strange o_0 involving blood and teeth and blo
Humor : sanguine OH SHAKESPEARE REFERENCE, BURRRRN
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:33 pm

the songs ive heard are good, but i never got round to listening to them properly.... ive heard dani california, by the way, around the world (something like that anyway) and that hump de bump, which is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Hot Chilli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chilli's   Red Hot Chilli's Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Chilli's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity forum of doom :: IFOD :: Music-
Jump to: