Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am Legend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

I am Legend Empty
PostSubject: I am Legend   I am Legend EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 am

Personally, i didnt like the film. It all was just one big anti-climatic build-up.
Nothing particulary happens. Heres the plot:
Virus wipes out people, one guy survives with dog. The dog dies, guy goes on homocidal and rampage and almost dies when a woman saves him. He then discovers the cure, but gets attacked, and then forfeits his life so that the woman and her kid would get away and live. The End. Nothing major happens. The best bit is where he goes on a rampage, but it doesn't last long. And then he dies at the end. I HATE films which kill off the character at the end, unless with a very good purpose.
Back to top Go down
ggled
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
ggled

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-19

I am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Legend   I am Legend EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:29 am

hudabigbadwolf wrote:
I HATE films which kill off the character at the end, unless with a very good purpose.

Like Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!

I am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Legend   I am Legend EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:31 am

well, that wasn't too bad, the only person who actually died was Obi-wan and Anakin, and then Obi-wan kept coming back as a ghost anyway, and Anakin was ugly when he died, so he woulda killed anyone who looked at him anyway, so he had to die >.>
Back to top Go down
iwilleatyou_93
Forum Cat
Forum Cat

Number of posts : 49
Location : in some occult club somewhere doing something veeeeery strange o_0 involving blood and teeth and blo
Humor : sanguine OH SHAKESPEARE REFERENCE, BURRRRN
Registration date : 2008-01-22

I am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Legend   I am Legend EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:43 am

hudabigbadwolf wrote:
Personally, i didnt like the film. It all was just one big anti-climatic build-up.
Nothing particulary happens. Heres the plot:
Virus wipes out people, one guy survives with dog. The dog dies, guy goes on homocidal and rampage and almost dies when a woman saves him. He then discovers the cure, but gets attacked, and then forfeits his life so that the woman and her kid would get away and live. The End. Nothing major happens. The best bit is where he goes on a rampage, but it doesn't last long. And then he dies at the end. I HATE films which kill off the character at the end, unless with a very good purpose.

yeah wolfy, just give us the entire film synopsis, of the film we all realllly wanted to watch (!)

now see here every one: the (!) is a foolproof way of conveying sarcasm... use it and then stop justifying your pointless but infrequent arguments saying that you didnt realise there was sarcasm hanging off it.
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

I am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Legend   I am Legend EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Well, you dont want to know, dont read. Besides, this will now hopefully stop you watching it, cuz i hated it and i dnt think anyone should waste their time with it >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Legend   I am Legend Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity forum of doom :: IFOD :: TV/Film-
Jump to: