Insanity forum of doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insanity forum of doom

A general, relaxed forum for all nerds of RPG, music e.t.c. Be prepared for utter randomnes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Ocean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Star Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Star Ocean   Star Ocean EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:52 am

I personally love the 3rd one. It is a great game, and (although i never completed it) it had an awesome story line, a great and orginal battle system, and a lot of great stuff to do, like creating inventor items, and completeing bonus dungeons and it has several endings. This is a truly epic game spanning 2 disks on the ps2.
Also, i cant wait for the first and second to be remade on the PSP, and for the 5th one to come out (hopefully for xbox ^_^)
Back to top Go down
iwilleatyou_93
Forum Cat
Forum Cat

Number of posts : 49
Location : in some occult club somewhere doing something veeeeery strange o_0 involving blood and teeth and blo
Humor : sanguine OH SHAKESPEARE REFERENCE, BURRRRN
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Star Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean   Star Ocean EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 am

hmmmm, i wonder why you havent had a reply yet (!)

edit: until now that is
Back to top Go down
hudabigbadwolf
Forum Cat
Forum Cat
hudabigbadwolf

Number of posts : 229
Location : Beeehhhhiiinnndddd Yyyyoouuu (i wonder how many words i can type here...lalalalala, doo doo doo doo)
Humor : Woohoo, more space to SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMEDY!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Star Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean   Star Ocean EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:18 pm

Cuz... no-one else has the bloody game since olivers dont work >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean   Star Ocean Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Ocean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum